Wednesday, October 19, 2011




Two weeks ago we send our daughter to piano class at our hometown for RM 90 per month, which was quite expensive - to me at least but maybe not to other people. When we decide to buy the piano, something stigmatic about learning piano among our people especially Malays, 20 years ago or more, rush to my mind. At that time people always make a jokes to parents who took their child to piano class.


" Kan bagus bawak anak belajar mengaji atau tiusyen math or English, ni belajar piano, buat hapa'.

Even my late teachers do that. But it didn't happen among non Malays that days. Chinese and Indian send their young children to piano class. The already knew the benefit of using right and left brain during piano lesson. Thats why their children are more inteligent and bright. I try to play the piano and I find it hard to use both my right and left hand at the same time. My brain let me down.
Hopefully my daughters will do better than me someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment