Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Trapped!




Today is the seventh day. I'm doing quite well. My desire to smoke has gone down. I didn't feel the way it was six days before. But it didn't come easy. I have taken 2 strip of nikotine tablets already. A strip contain 12 tablets. It burns my throat ( haha is the spelling right?) , the way smoke from the cigaretes burns. Those nicotine inside the tablets make me feel like i'm smoking but not in the way i like it. It chokes my throat. Today i'm trying not to take anymore nicotine tablets. Now i know what nicotine can do to my body. Month before today, i actually tell myself that i should quit. If it's not now, when? So, the other night a week ago whil;e having dinner with my sweet wife, i told her that i want to quit smoking. She is not surprise! But as usual took the opportunity to trap me with my own game. " I'll buy you nicotine tablets tommorrow or if you want it , we could buy it after dinner", that was the response i got. Trapped! I got trapped. End of the road. No way of turning back, i thought! What am i doing? Am i totally an idiot? i think i'm!

No comments:

Post a Comment